Saturday, September 1, 2007

Dotmad's BlogDay recommendations

As 31/8 is BlogDay, I decided to find some blogs to recommend.
I have tried recommending relatively new/unknown blogs (at least as far as I can tell), and also focus on people publishing new posts at least once a week.

  1. Blonde 2.0 - Recently opened, and already quite a success, focuses mainly on web 2.0 items.
  2. Latest gadgets and the technology used - As the name says, the focus here is on electronics and gadgets.
  3. Israely VCs blogs - An aggregation of the blogs behind the major VCs in Israel.
  4. Gray's Matter - I started reading this blog after Justice posted his plan to take over the world (and becoming a better developer) by reading a new professional book each week.
  5. Information Technology Dark Side - David Christiansen's blog about the IT profession.
Technorati tag: http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2007

3 comments:

Blonde 2.0 said...

Adi:

Thanks so much for putting me on your list. I hope to continue to interest you with my posts :-)

Ayelet

Anonymous said...

You are obviously a developer with *very* discriminating tastes, considering the average attractiveness of the bloggers you picked!!

I'll try to do my best to live up to your sterling recommendation! Thanks very much for reading, Adi!

Anonymous said...

Justice, are you claiming I find you attractive? :)
As far as I understand the concept of "Blog day", it's meant to promote new blogs, and that's what I tried to achieve.